If you’re looking to enhance your smile, Porcelain dental veneers may be an option to consider. At Dream Smiles Dental, we offer high quality veneers that will leave you with a happy and bright smile.
Dental veneers are crafted from thin pieces of porcelain or composite and are bonded to front surface of the teeth. Dental veneers are used to address dental conditions such as:
- Unsightly teeth gaps – Some patients have irregular gaps between teeth which makes their smiles unsightly. Veneers can be used to fill those gaps to make the smile beautiful.
- Chipped teeth – Individuals with chipped teeth are ideal candidates for dental veneers.
- Crooked teeth – Teeth that are crooked and improperly positioned can be masked with the help of veneers. The result is an even set of teeth that look perfectly shaped and aligned with the rest of the teeth.
- Discoloured teeth – Veneers can be constructed in a way to completely hide the discolouration of teeth. Dentist will assess the stains and recommend tooth bleaching or veneers depending on amount of stain.
There are two types of veneers that are used by our dentists: porcelain and composite.
Porcelain Dental Veneers
Porcelain veneers are popular choice with the patients because of its strength and durability. Another advantage of having porcelain veneers is its ability to reflect light and match surrounding natural teeth.
Composite veneers can be built up directly in your mouth and can be built in a single visit. This type of veneer can offer an equal standard of improvement to appearance like that of porcelain.
Veneers of composite material tend to be cheaper than porcelain veneers as they are less durable than composite veneers and need replacement more often.
Organise an appointment with one of our friendly dentists at Dream Smiles Dental to discuss your veneer treatment options.
Terms & Conditions:
- Our veneers have a 5 year replacement warranty. Key conditions: 6 monthly check up and clean is mandatory to retain the warranty.
- The warranty will only cover for the free replacement of the same veneer restoration if it is failed due to mechanical failures only, such as fractures or de-bonds
- The warranty however, does not cover if there is failure due to a trauma/accident, dental decays, gum diseases or a need for root canal therapy recommended by the treating dentist prior to the treatment commencement.
- Offer subjects to change without notice